If you were in a serous relationship with a guy for 16 months and just found out that he’s known he had another child since last Father’s Day, would it bother you? (she’s 14 – so he wasn’t cheating or anything)
If so, how would you handle it?
If not, why didn’t it bother you?
Hey! Have you ever thought
I like my life a lot, but not with you in it
- He/She doesn’t show any interest in any of the things that interest you
- He/She doesn’t buy you gifts “just because”, or for holidays, or ever…
- He/She doesn’t take you anywhere and always says “No” when you ask them to do something with you (outside of the bedroom)
- He/She stops inviting you over to his/her house
- He/She forgets your birthday, even after being reminded it’s coming up
- He/She only hears what he/she wants you to want, not what you actually want
- He/She can only find 3-4 hours a week to spend time with you – sequestered alone in your bedroom, working at least 50% of the time and ‘letting’ you please him/her the rest of the time
Don’t find out the hard way 😦
Howdy, Strangers!! It’s been quite a while since I’ve had much to say.
My cars are both mostly alright.
My daughters are both totally fine.
Things are moving along with Alaska. Read more
A little over a week ago, while I was driving to my aesthetician for my monthly mons pubis mingis removis, some crazy woman pulled directly in front of me while I was going about 20 miles per hour.
I had to slam on the brakes and crank the steering wheel far to the right in order to avoid hitting her. Breezy lurched up and over the curb and I am surprised as hell that we didn’t run that fucking bitch over!!
Err, that being said, it was unnerving (to say the least) and I was glad that the light was red so I could sit and breathe and recover.
Apparently, exactly 2 years ago, I posted this.
The Facebook gods of the past were kind enough to remind me…
I don’t even remember it!
About a week ago, Alaska asked me to drive him to a client’s upcoming new home (or however you want to say it. I’m not a Realtor® and I don’t technically care about the technicality of it 😉 )…
… because the new home buyers wanted to take some measurements for some stuff they were moving in and other stuff they wanted to buy, yadda. yadda…
The thing about it was, we had already made a different type of plan to spend time together.
Have lunch, watch some cool stuff on the computer…
Other stuff… (I really like the other stuff!)
Right now my ‘relationship’ isn’t going anywhere… Timeline-wise anyway…
And I am totally okay with that.
On the surface, I think that I am ready; I act like I am ready.
I want to be ready… I write about it here – how much I crave it…
Long-term relationship companionship…