I have been remiss in my duties as a blogger!
Now it is my duty to try and:
- Thank the person (people) that nominated me
- List 11 facts about myself
- Answer the eleven questions that were asked of me (in this case it’s 22 **sigh**)
- Nominate five other people (because I can’t possibly think of 11 — that’s A LOT!)
- Ask them eleven questions in return
- According to the guidelines the Liebster award should be sent to bloggers with less than 200 followers. (the reason why I can’t think of 11 bloggers)
My 11 Facts:
- Pizza is my favorite food. I would eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day if I could. (I did learn that only eating pizza can actually kill you )
- I have a pet snake named Mo. She is an albino corn snake.
- I buy all my clothing at second-hand shops (except underwear)
- My favorite alcoholic beverage is an Amaretto Sour (Loverman agrees with me)
- I had a third daughter (with my husband) 11.5 years ago that we gave up for adoption when she was born.
- Her parents were able to attend the birth. It was totally awesome!!!
- My second daughter was born at 39 weeks. She was 23.5 inches long and weighed 10 pounds, 6 ounces.
- I didn’t need stitches — YAY!!!!
- I am 42.5 years old.
- I never broke a single bone in my life until I broke my ankle last November.
- I lost my virginity to a 26-year-old man when I was 18. Some day I might tell you about it. He was a co-worker. I liked him very much.
Here are COYHM’s questions for me to answer:
- What is the funniest thing that has happened to you in the last month? – so many funny things happen to me, it’s hard to say 😉
- Job swap – who would you exchange your job for theirs? – the most recent winner of the lottery
- What is your guilty pleasure? – Loverman
- What is your one indulgence you would never want to give up? – Loverman
- Congratulations, you’ve won the lottery! How do you spend the money? – I want a food truck and a lobster farm, also I would try to open a mechanic shop for Loverman
- How do you get your news? Are you traditional paper delivered at the door, online surfer or dependent on Facebook/Twitter? – I don’t like the news, but I watch the morning local news while I am getting ready for work.
- 31 flavors – put together your ultimate ice cream sensation – Daiquiri Ice
- Sunrise,Sunset…are you a morning person or a late night owl? Any particular reason why? – I get up at the ass-crack of dawn every day, but I will have to say that I love nights the best.
- What’s the craftiest thing you do? – bead weaving
- Fantasyland…what’s your riskiest, darkest, deepest sexual fantasy? – I am old, I don’t have those any more… Sex outside with Loverman would be nice, but I am not much of a fantasy girl — sorry 😦
- Craziest place you’ve had sex? (for those older readers in the audience – “in the butt” will not be accepted ) – the local park, on a blanket, at 2 o’clock on a weekday afternoon
Here are the questions from Two Caged Birds’ for me to answer:
- What was your favorite book as a child? — I didn’t have one. But NOW my favorite children’s book is Guess How Much I Love You
- What are your favorite midnight snacks? — Cheetos, Ben & Jerry’s Phish Food, Loverman…
- If you got to have a fictional dinner party, who would you invite? Your list better include me and Harry Potter, or you can just skip this question. – Ummmm… Let’s see… You… Harry Potter… Deepak Chopra… Duane “The Rock” Johnson… Loverman…
- When you were a kid, what did you want your name to be? Be honest, everyone goes through that phase. – Jeannine
- Got any tattoos? – no, but I want one
- You can visit anyplace, real or fictional. Where do you go? – either Peru or somewhere in Africa. It depends on how much money you’re giving me 🙂
- What’s the coolest place you’ve ever actually visited? – Smithsonian
- In detail, tell us how you feel about shag carpet. (I may or may not be struggling for ideas.) – (yes, 11 is a lot. Wait until you see my cop-out at the bottom ;)) can we say “rug burn” and it sucks to vacuum!
- Stealing from Amy this time. Write a haiku about your favorite article of clothing. – (okay, but I LOVE Haiku!!!)
Lovely Sweater Dress
Tight In All The Right Places
- Do you like “Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along-Blog? If you’ve never watched it, go do so now. Netflix or YouTube. I’ll wait. Ok. So, did you like it? – I did like it. Also, my oldest daughter’s drama program put on this play last spring!
- Favorite musical artist? — OMG, too many to name! Take a gander at my list of songs at the end of the post, some of them are my favorites…
My 5 nominees are:
My 11 Questions to My Nominees (anyone else can play along, too! It can be your reward for making it all the way to the end of this post 😉 )…
- Go to your MP3 player, put it on shuffle and tell me the first 11 songs that come up on the list! Mine were (I currently have 1,230 songs on mine. I’m surprised there were no B52’s on this list…):
- Missing Link – Squirrel Nut Zippers
- Leaving on a Jet Plane – John Denver
- Get Down – Busta Rhymes
- Ooh Boy – Shaggy feat. Janet Jackson
- Old Shit, New Shit – The Eels
- Take a Bow – Muse
- The Vagina Song – The Bloodhound Gang
- Love of My Life (an Ode to Hip Hop) – Common
- Comanche – Cake
- Pennies From Heaven – Louis Prima
- I Need Love — LL Cool J