I was nominated for a Liebster Award by M over at The Woman Invisible. Thank you! I am totally flattered!
You need to check her out! What a lady. It’s like she’s in my head or she is me or something. And SHE’S the one who created the Virgo Club, no matter what SHE says!
The rules are:
- Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog. √
- Display the award on your blog by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. √
- Answer 11 questions about yourself which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you. √
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself. √
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs you feel deserve this award, who have less than 1000 followers. √
- Create a new list of questions for the bloggers to answer. √
- List these rules on your post.√
Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform people/blogs that they have been nominated for the Liebster Award and provide a link for them to your post so they can learn about it (they might not have heard of it!) . √
The 11 questions M had for her nominees are:
- Are you more honest in your blog than real life? No, I feel like I am equally honest/dis-honest with everyone
- Do you believe in monogamy? Maybe, I will have to get back to you when I figure out how to achieve it. I can tell you that I don’t believe in marriage, though.
- What’s the sexiest thing about you? My silliness
- Have you ever met another blogger? No, but I have one as a connection on LinkedIn
- What’s your favorite color and why? Green. Because it’s the color of my eyes and so many beautiful, living things are green!
- What song/song lyrics can always make you cry? Include a clip here…. Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
♫ And I’d give up forever to touch you
‘Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be
And I don’t wanna go home right now… … …
- Summer or Winter? Summer for sure
- Best sex ever? And don’t leave out the good parts…. Is it fair to answer, “I don’t know if I’ve had it yet”?
- Just how crazy are you? Precisely 95.24%
- Sex, drugs, or rock and roll? What’s your poison? Drugs, most definitely. Then sex. Rock and Roll is just an added bonus.
- What is the sexiest thing you have posted? Add the link here. I don’t know if this is the sexiest, but it’s my most intimate – Taking Pictures
Now, for the 11 facts about myself:
- Pizza is my favorite food. I would eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day if I could. (however, I did learn that only eating pizza can actually kill you )
- I am afraid to go to a commercial mechanic
- I buy most of my clothing at second-hand shops (except underwear)
- My favorite song is “Hotel California” by the Eagles
- I had a third daughter (with my husband) 11.5 years ago that we gave up for adoption when she was born.
- Her adoptive parents were able to attend the birth. It was totally awesome!!!
- Thing #2 was born at 39 weeks. She was 23.5 inches long and weighed 10 pounds, 6 ounces.
- I didn’t need stitches — YAY!!!!
- I am 43.5 years old.
- I have a free membership at Ashley Madison, but I don’t really use it.
- I lost my virginity to a 26-year-old man when I was 18. Someday I might tell you about it. He was a co-worker. I liked him very much.
My nominees for this prestigious award are:
- Relationship Rambles
- I Think You Earthlings Are Crazy
- Id’s Red Book
- Ann St. Vincent
- Sicilian Siren
- Rescued Rover
- Ice Breaker
- You Don’t Say Dot Com
- IPad and Pro Photography
- August MacGregor
- Gardener’s Blog
And the questions I have for them:
- What was your favorite book as a child?
- What is your favorite midnight snack?
- If you got to have a fictional dinner party, who would you invite?
- When you were a kid, did you ever wish for another name?
- What was it?
- Any tattoos?
- You can visit anyplace, real or fictional. Where do you go?
- Write a haiku about your favorite article of clothing.
- Are you a morning person or a night owl?
- What is your favorite movie?
- Do any of your friends follow your blog?
I look forward to reading the answers!
Go ahead, if you want, you can play along, too. I would love to learn cool things about my readers!