I have been struggling to figure out what strengths I bring to a relationship. I know what *I* want and need, but what do I have to offer?
Everything I put on that list just seems plain fucking ‘cheesy’ to me:
- I am a good cook/I can bake yummy things
- I can take care of myself/be independent
- I’m curious/adventurous
- I take fairly good care of myself and am healthy
- I’m a good teacher and good student (if it’s something I want to teach/learn)
- I’m intelligent/articulate and want to communicate with my partner
- I have a good sense of humor
- I am (relatively) stable
- I fancy myself to be good in the sack 😉
Are those actual things, or do I have the wrong idea?