We were together for 6 years… I thought he was my soul mate…
- Bread and Butter Lover
- Skating Made it Better and My Favorite Breakfast Food (Besides Loverman)
- Loverman’s Birthday
- Like a Badge
I was wrong.
We went on a vacation together and things ended very badly and in a very confusing way.
- Like a Punch In the Chest (this appears to be the beginning of the end)
- Sk8-Venture Drama 2014: Day 1
- Sk8-Venture Drama 2014: Day 2
- Sk8-Venture Drama 2014: The Trip Home
Elle — his wonderful car that I borrowed when my ankle was broken. A man rear-ended us one-morning when I was dropping the girls off at school. Eventually Elle had to be junked. I still miss her dearly!
Ranger – his Ford Ranger. *I* named it “Broken” because there are so many problems with it. It is financed through a “credit-helping” company and the payments are so high and frequent that Loverman doesn’t ever have enough $$ to fix it.
Coconut — our nickname for Loserman’s “stuff”
Vanilla — our nickname for my “stuff”