Reminders so I don’t take him back:
- Telling me my feelings are stupid when he doesn’t understand them
- His conceit and selfishness
- He’s a loud open-mouth chewer
- It’s always a struggle for his attention and time
- Not keeping his word, aka: empty promises
- Lack of respect and appreciation
- Ignorance (circling back to #1)
If you love me, fucking show me!!!
(It’s taped at the head of my bed, so it’s there as the first and last thing every day)
Mid-December I broke up with Alaska via video:
It lasted all of 2 weeks
I took him back because he agreed with what I said
And told me he would start trying harder
If you were in a serous relationship with a guy for 16 months and just found out that he’s known he had another child since last Father’s Day, would it bother you? (she’s 14 – so he wasn’t cheating or anything)
If so, how would you handle it?
If not, why didn’t it bother you?
- He/She doesn’t show any interest in any of the things that interest you
- He/She doesn’t buy you gifts “just because”, or for holidays, or ever…
- He/She doesn’t take you anywhere and always says “No” when you ask them to do something with you (outside of the bedroom)
- He/She stops inviting you over to his/her house
- He/She forgets your birthday, even after being reminded it’s coming up
- He/She only hears what he/she wants you to want, not what you actually want
- He/She can only find 3-4 hours a week to spend time with you – sequestered alone in your bedroom, working at least 50% of the time and ‘letting’ you please him/her the rest of the time
Don’t find out the hard way 😦
Apparently, exactly 2 years ago, I posted this.
The Facebook gods of the past were kind enough to remind me…
I don’t even remember it!
About a week ago, Alaska asked me to drive him to a client’s upcoming new home (or however you want to say it. I’m not a Realtor® and I don’t technically care about the technicality of it 😉 )…
… because the new home buyers wanted to take some measurements for some stuff they were moving in and other stuff they wanted to buy, yadda. yadda…
The thing about it was, we had already made a different type of plan to spend time together.
Have lunch, watch some cool stuff on the computer…
Other stuff… (I really like the other stuff!)
Love this quote… It’s in another post back there somewhere…
A friend of mine said something to me last week that made me think (probably more than I should have):
“The first time in the BDSM life style can be a bit overwhelming and, if you really enjoy it, a person can fall fast and hard for their first partner if they are not careful.”
I remember how much I liked my first “boyfriend”…
How enamored I was with the man I gave my virginity to…
Firsts are special.
Oddly enough, I was rereading some “related posts” when I came across this one: Lost
For the most part, I have overcome that feeling in regards to [Loserman].
Don’t get me wrong, I still feel very lost very much of the time, but situations (car-related and not) keep popping up in life (as they tend to do) and I am handling them on my own, without his help and/or support. Sometimes I probably don’t handle them in the best of ways, but I get through it and then deal with the consequences regardless…
Since Alaska pretty much shunned me last Monday, I’ve had little-to-nothing to say to him.
In all honesty, I am disgusted.
Disgusted with him.
Disgusted with myself.
DIS – GUS – TED