- He/She doesn’t show any interest in any of the things that interest you
- He/She doesn’t buy you gifts “just because”, or for holidays, or ever…
- He/She doesn’t take you anywhere and always says “No” when you ask them to do something with you (outside of the bedroom)
- He/She stops inviting you over to his/her house
- He/She forgets your birthday, even after being reminded it’s coming up
- He/She only hears what he/she wants you to want, not what you actually want
- He/She can only find 3-4 hours a week to spend time with you – sequestered alone in your bedroom, working at least 50% of the time and ‘letting’ you please him/her the rest of the time
Don’t find out the hard way 😦
Apparently, exactly 2 years ago, I posted this.
The Facebook gods of the past were kind enough to remind me…
I don’t even remember it!
About a week ago, Alaska asked me to drive him to a client’s upcoming new home (or however you want to say it. I’m not a Realtor® and I don’t technically care about the technicality of it 😉 )…
… because the new home buyers wanted to take some measurements for some stuff they were moving in and other stuff they wanted to buy, yadda. yadda…
The thing about it was, we had already made a different type of plan to spend time together.
Have lunch, watch some cool stuff on the computer…
Other stuff… (I really like the other stuff!)
Right now my ‘relationship’ isn’t going anywhere… Timeline-wise anyway…
And I am totally okay with that.
On the surface, I think that I am ready; I act like I am ready.
I want to be ready… I write about it here – how much I crave it…
Long-term relationship companionship…
Sometimes those three words are easy to say.
…to my daughters, my friends…
Other times, even thinking about their utterance is frightening.
I yearn to tell Alaska that I love him, but I don’t.
Is it fear of rejection?
I know he won’t reject me…
If he was going to reject me, it would have been long before now. Read more
Before dinner last Thursday evening, we were having a discussion on the power of positive thinking…
It’s true, there isn’t anything you want that you can’t have.
Yes there is.
There is? Tell me what you want that you can’t have.
I’m right here, aren’t I?
Look what I found at a garage sale last weekend for $25!
Best. Find. Ever.
I don’t know about that. I’m pretty fucking awesome, too!
LOL! Indeed you are…
I was right.
It was fun 😉
Last Monday He called me “Baby”.
He’s never called me that before.
He usually calls me “Sweetheart”.
I think it just slipped out.
Which made it feel even better.
He kissed me good-bye, too.
It’s the little things.
You kinda smell like sex
Yeah. If anyone has their face all up in your business, they’ll definitely know I’ve been there!
Well, I don’t think that’s very likely.
(My turn) Oh yeah?
Yeah. I can be a tough pill to take sometimes.
Is that so…? 😉