- He/She doesn’t show any interest in any of the things that interest you
- He/She doesn’t buy you gifts “just because”, or for holidays, or ever…
- He/She doesn’t take you anywhere and always says “No” when you ask them to do something with you (outside of the bedroom)
- He/She stops inviting you over to his/her house
- He/She forgets your birthday, even after being reminded it’s coming up
- He/She only hears what he/she wants you to want, not what you actually want
- He/She can only find 3-4 hours a week to spend time with you – sequestered alone in your bedroom, working at least 50% of the time and ‘letting’ you please him/her the rest of the time
Don’t find out the hard way 😦
My very first, hard and fast, rule is: don’t skate and date.
After breaking up with someone you’ve skated with and been intimate with, things get awkward.
The skate rinks are like the children; time with each needs to be doled out carefully and fairly.
When can I go to that one? When are you going to this one?
And, if it was a bad breakup, there’s no discussion about any of that…
It really only had to happen to me once for me to learn.
(I dabbled once more after that, but he moved to Phoenix, and it wasn’t serious.)
When you aren’t interested in someone, is there a way to say so without hurting their feelings?
I seriously thought TMI Guy was just a hook-up. And that was based on our entire evening together.
Then I didn’t hear back from him for a bunch of days afterward…
Isn’t that how a one night stand works?